Wednesday 1 July 2009

Ey up!



Y'know what?! I'm a creative person. I used to regularly spew forth cartoons, stories, articles, poems, reviews, sketches and videos from the pink sponge inside my skull, but recently it's all gone a bit quiet. I'm not sure if it was the compulsory creativity at uni that dented my mindset or what.

But now it's over.. Annndd... I've passed all my university big boys and I'm back in the creative zone. So here's a brand spanking new blog full of various drivel that will document everything from now until I forget the password.

Cannydar

Yeah, on September the 2nd, I am moving to the second biggest country in the world for up to a year.. (not the second smallest, that's Monaco, they drive pointy cars there and half the population is the king). Why? Basically, the journalism industry is in even more of a crisis than ever what with the economic shitstorm, so I made a decision in January to do something a bit mental to escape being a dolemonkey after I trip over my graduation gown.



So, come September, I'll be doing a mixture of having a lovely fun time in a country I've never been to before, working a bit, travelling a bit and hopefully tattooing maple leafs all over my torso. I'm now in possession of plane tickets and a working visa (thanks to BUNAC's Work Canada scheme) and a cupful of dreams with no sugar (that's reserved for dream cornflakes). I can't bloody wait yeahahhah! So indeed, this blog will basically be centred around the fact I'm going insane. That's why I named it after a pun on my name and meat.

Stay tooned yo!

Love,
Paul

P.S
If you've got the time,please do check out me and my buddies' silly videos , my podcast (if you have a boner for thrash metal) and errr.. my twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment